Be a Supporter!

LivecorpseLivecorpse

Main Movies Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 367 Fans

Sail To The Moon Sail To The Moon

Uniquely depressing.

Something about this, just made my soul darken. In my opinion the simplicity took it to the next level. A good flash, certainly. And soon it will be forgotten..

This review is insanely well received!
TomFlump responds:

R.I.P.

Latter Earth Ep I Latter Earth Ep I

Seriously cool.

Great animation. I liked the style, the blood, and the concept. Great drawing overall. I rather enjoyed this fine piece of art.

BaddAss Man 2 BaddAss Man 2

Totally awesome.

THis flash was very creative. Badass man, as a character, knows no rival. He is a nice guy, even with his intimidating physiqe. He could had busted that guys face for him, but he decided to be a nice guy, even while drunk. Now that is surely commendable. Often people, when drunk, will be angered by the fact that other people merely exist.

Anyways, keep em coming, this is great stuff.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Captain-Furious responds:

dude. he stabbed him in the face with a broken bottle!!? i never considered that a very nice thing to do, but thanks anyway.

Dress Up Scott Dress Up Scott

sexy as hell

that was just too sexy for words
next time add an background tho

Gone Fucking Hostile! Gone Fucking Hostile!

Average quality.

More humor than anything else. Was definately entertaining, i'll give you that much. The music brought it to the next level, thats for sure.
Overall, good effort, and if you give the people more detail.. as in, NOT being stick figures, then it would be more satistfying to blow them away.

ButtonMashers: Chubba-Mon ButtonMashers: Chubba-Mon

great

nothing is funnier than obese people overeating

czer323 - something industrial czer323 - something industrial

Grade "A" Beef

It has a very industrial feel to it. Reminds me of nine inch nails and Skinny Puppy. The background sound was less than chaotic, a big turnoff for many industrial tracks. High quality and crystal clear, what more can i say?

TheComet-Matrix:Unloaded Loop TheComet-Matrix:Unloaded Loop

Pretty good.

To repetitive to be "diverse", but catchy enough to flow well. Cant say it lacked effort though.

TheComet responds:

Repetitive since it's a loop. Club beats tend to have a repetitive section or 2 to them. I don't know about u but the submission this was used in made good use of the repititions :)

-RIP Adam-

Nice Spring Day Nice Spring Day

Okay

Wasn't your best piece, but was okay. Lacked diversity, would have made a better loop. Good to see you're still working on your audio though.

Might wanna vote on this urself dude, it would seem you haven't done that yet. Well, see ya around NG

BaronVonBadGuy responds:

Haha, thank you for the review my good man! I agree, not my best work, still I liked it. Thanks again for your review!

Mike