Be a Supporter!

All 1,139 flash Reviews

Sail To The Moon Sail To The Moon

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars June 8, 2004

Uniquely depressing.

Something about this, just made my soul darken. In my opinion the simplicity took it to the next level. A good flash, certainly. And soon it will be forgotten..

This review is insanely well received!
TomFlump responds:

R.I.P.

Latter Earth Ep I Latter Earth Ep I

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 5, 2004

Seriously cool.

Great animation. I liked the style, the blood, and the concept. Great drawing overall. I rather enjoyed this fine piece of art.

BaddAss Man 2 BaddAss Man 2

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 4, 2004

Totally awesome.

THis flash was very creative. Badass man, as a character, knows no rival. He is a nice guy, even with his intimidating physiqe. He could had busted that guys face for him, but he decided to be a nice guy, even while drunk. Now that is surely commendable. Often people, when drunk, will be angered by the fact that other people merely exist.

Anyways, keep em coming, this is great stuff.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Captain-Furious responds:

dude. he stabbed him in the face with a broken bottle!!? i never considered that a very nice thing to do, but thanks anyway.

1.) Crimson Pistols 1.) Crimson Pistols

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars May 31, 2004

Outstanding.

Great stuff. I enjoyed this throuroughly. Mostly the frame by frame. And the style of your art was great. Overall this was quite unique, cleverly done, and entertaining. Decent enough blood. He totally blew everyone away.
Also this flash was inspiring, and hopefully i personally can learn from the animation style involved. Good work.

Odymind responds:

--- RIP LIVECORPSE ---

I hate yuo myg0t 2 I hate yuo myg0t 2

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars May 30, 2004

Hilarious.

This flash rules. So damn funny. That CS pwn'er was totally a n00b. When his face got red, that made me laugh. Good style, great animation.

Hamtaro is Bad for You Hamtaro is Bad for You

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars May 27, 2004

Worst passing flash ever.

Look ill be level with you, i give good reviews. I try to encourage people. I would review this had you not added that asinine authors commentary : "Plz dont blam i need to uplaod for a time trial lolz"
this was crap. turd of the week would be an honor for this asscrap. i wont suggest what the viewer should do, but other reviews for this flash have suggested what SHOULD be done. and i recommend doing that.
much love

Cool Things 234 Cool Things 234

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars May 26, 2004

Greatness.

Excellent. Fast moving somewhat-random animation that managed to flow together. Im definately impressed by your skill and Drunkmagikoopa-esque style. He would be proud of such work.
This is a great flash.

AubergineLock responds:

Woah! Livecorpse reviewed my movie, neato. Yeah, i've been trying to attempt random for a longtime by making different scenes when the music changes its style. Speaking of which, halfway throught the making of this i watched all of DMK's movies, then i was dreading that if i submitted this, everyone would call me a rippoff. But its doing alright. Thanks for the review =D

The Waiting Room by Xeth The Waiting Room by Xeth

Rated 4 / 5 stars May 25, 2004

Very well done.

Stylish, funny, and clever. Very well done. Don't let the relatively low score discourage you. The only reason for this is because you are a new submitter. It's just how we do things here. I hope to see more from you. I rather enjoyed this.

SHAGGY_ONE_HANDED SHAGGY_ONE_HANDED

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars May 24, 2004

Awesome and funny.

It was entertaining, and nostalgic. Pretty much it kicked ass, not much more to say. A bigger screen size would be cool though.
<3 Wolvie

the gamin frends! level 3 the gamin frends! level 3

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars May 24, 2004

Totally awesome.

I love this series. They keep gettin better. I like your drawing style alot. Also this is inspiring stuff. Good running gag with the AirBud. "more like Air-Crud" ahahahahaha

Renshu responds:

Hooray! Well, while number four is still in production, it will ice this episode like a sore knee. (Yes, that simile made total sense.)